Carvana is an innovative online car retailer that specializes in selling used cars. The company has gained attention for its unique approach to car buying, which includes the following features:
- Online Shopping: Carvana’s primary business model is selling vehicles online, allowing customers to browse their inventory, select a car, and complete the entire purchase process from the comfort of their home or through a mobile app.
- Wide Selection: Carvana typically offers a diverse selection of used cars, trucks, and SUVs. Their inventory includes a range of makes and models, and they often provide detailed vehicle listings with high-quality photos and comprehensive information.
- Transparent Pricing: Carvana promotes transparency in its pricing by providing a no-haggle, upfront price for each vehicle. This means the price you see is the price you pay, which can simplify the buying process.
- 7-Day Return Policy: Carvana offers a 7-day return policy, allowing customers to return the vehicle within seven days if they are not satisfied with their purchase, provided the vehicle meets certain criteria.
- At-Home Delivery: Carvana offers at-home delivery, allowing customers to have their purchased vehicle delivered to their doorstep. This eliminates the need to visit a physical dealership.
- Car Vending Machines: In select cities, Carvana operates automated car vending machines, which are multi-story buildings where customers can pick up their purchased vehicles. This provides a unique and memorable car-buying experience.
- Trade-Ins: Carvana allows customers to trade in their existing vehicles as part of the purchase process. They offer trade-in appraisals, which can be applied toward the purchase of a Carvana vehicle.
- Financing and Warranties: Carvana provides financing options and extended warranty plans for customers, giving them added flexibility and peace of mind.
- Vehicle Inspection: Carvana conducts a 150-point inspection on all of their vehicles to ensure they meet quality standards. They also provide a free Carfax vehicle history report for each listing.
It’s important to note that while Carvana primarily operates online, they may have physical locations or “Car Vending Machines” in certain areas. Their services and features may vary by location and can change over time, so it’s a good idea to visit their website or contact Carvana directly for the most up-to-date information on their inventory and services.